Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small real estate business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs. If the time has come to move your Rambler, rest assured that Nesbitt Realty understands the unique challenges of selling $499,900 3-bedroom residences at Mosby Woods in Fairfax, Virginia. Contact Alan Clerinx today to get a free estimate of your brick and siding Rambler’s value. We can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that in Mosby Woods:
- the average number of days on the market is 5.
- the most expensive property on the market is 10021 Ranger Rd.
- the least expensive property on the market is 10021 Ranger Rd.
Alan Clerinx is very knowledgeable, hardworking, and responsive. Alan Clerinx is patient, remarkable, tech savvy and wonderful. Alan Clerinx is the type of Realtor that you want to move your residence.
Keep in mind these tips: Sell the lifestyle. Let people get a glimpse of how you use your dining room or your patio/balcony. Keep closets, basements, and attics as empty as possible to maximize the appearance of storage space. Consider a portable storage space to prepare for your move.
Are you considering putting your house up for sale, but not sure where to start? Afraid it will take too long to sell, or that you won’t get the price you want? Here are 4 tips to get you started:
1. De-clutter. This is one of the most important things you can do. It might be easier to think of de-cluttering like this – you’re moving anyway, so why not start packing now?
Pack up everything you don’t need and store the boxes out of sight in the garage (or consider temporarily renting a small storage locker).
2. Organize your closets – put similar colors together, pants together, skirts together, shirts together etc. Why? Because it will make the closets look bigger. (Really.) An organized closet appears bigger, and you want your closets to look as spacious as possible.
3. Make your home look like a model. You want to de-personalize as much as possible so potential buyers can imagine themselves and their own belongings occupying the space in your house. That means minimizing – putting away everything you don’t need or use. Clear off kitchen counters as much as possible – stash all those appliances you don’t use, and put miscellaneous small clutter in a few attractive baskets or boxes.
4. Call Nesbitt Realty at (703)765-0300. We can give you objective tips on what you can do to move your property. We even have options for professionally staging your home if you’re interested. [learn more]
We have offices in Alexandria, Ballston, Reston and Mclean. Feel free to call us at (703)765-0300 for more information.
Contact us for an accurate assessment of your property values at Mosby Woods.
Questions, comments, concerns?
Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form. We’re happy to help you achieve your real estate goals.