My name is Alan Clerinx. I am a hard-working agent. I work hard every day in and around 22031 in Fairfax, Virginia. I think 9430 Silver King Ct #307 is a very interesting home in 22031 . It’s probably a good value. However, I can’t recommend you buy this property right now. That’s because, my goal isn’t to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
Let’s take a moment to determine your desires so that you can realistically figure out if
buying a $447,000 2-bedroom home in 22031 in Fairfax is for you. There are many factors to consider. Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- Do you like brick, hardiplank homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is the Transportation network important to you?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you want the most expensive home in the neighborhood, like 9450 Silver King Ct #109 or do you prefer the least expensive home like 9430 Silver King Ct #307.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Enclave is 1,325.
Contact me today to discuss your needs and wants list.
My expectation is to provide excellence in real estate and find the right home for you.