Stuart Nesbitt is well regarded for going far beyond the average licensed real estate adviser. Stuart Nesbitt never seems to tire of showing properties because, Stuart Nesbitt understands that for most home hunters, the Craftsman hunt is a process that takes time. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Alexandria. Stuart Nesbitt is a Realtor® licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia. His office is located in Fairfax County near the City of Alexandria in Belle Haven. He was born and raised in Northern Virginia and attended Fairfax County schools. Call him at any time to discuss your real estate needs.
Alexandria City is a favorite among home buyers who appreciate these facts.
- You might want to compare Alexandria City to Lyon Village.
- Middle school children at Alexandria City attend George Washington Middle School.
- The average age of houses on the market in Alexandria City is 6 years.
- Many were built in 1962.
- T.C. Williams High School serves Alexandria City.
- Residents here are served by Douglas Macarthur, George Mason, James K. Polk, Jefferson-Houston, Lyles-Crouch, and Mount Vernon Elementary Schools.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
Properties in Alexandria City
If you have specific real estate needs or questions, please contact us!
- Call us at (703)765-0300
- Email us using this form.