My name is Will Nesbitt. I appreciate you and would be honored to be your agent. I like 2059 Huntington Ave #1606. This property at Hunting Creek Club Apts in 22303 in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I’m not recommending you buy this property in particular. That’s because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My goal as a Realtor is to help you study your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? I’d love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:
- Condos at 2059 Huntington Ave were built around 1972. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- The highest priced home in the neighborhood is listed for $255,000. Do you know if 2059 Huntington Ave #1606 is a good value?
- Do you need a garage? none of the high-rise condos in this community have a garage.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Hunting Creek Club Apts
I have more than a dozen years of experience in this business and want to put that experience to work for you. I’d love to chat about your priorities.
I have more than a dozen years of experience in this business and want to put that experience to work for you.
It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.