Buying a home like 3106 Taylor St is likely to be the most important biggest money choice most residents of Arlington, Virginia will ever make. As a solid Realtor, I am a strong guide that knows the information and emotional support that home shoppers need at choosing and buying a house in Northern Virginia.
In my capacity as your Realtor, I have what it takes to aid shoppers through all the difficulties and complications that can come up when buying. I’m Julie Nesbitt and I’d love to help you buy a house in Broyhill Hills. I don’t charge buyers anything and if you choose to let me represent you, I’ll rebate you $15,122 at settlement. [rebate terms and conditions]
$2,447,000 — 3106 Taylor St, Arlington, Va. 22207
if you really want to buy a Arts & Crafts-style like this, here are the steps:
- Be ready to act quickly. It’s important that when you find your dream home, that you can actually purchase that home. I can show you how to make yourself ready.
- Find a Realtor you can trust. You need to shop a Realtor—not just any real estate agent—but the perfect real estate agent who can assist you through the house acquisition process. Feel free to call me to chat about how I can benefit you.
- When you shop the abode you want, make a good offer. It’s important that a real estate professional compose your offer.
- Dream about maintenance and repair costs into your purchase budget. You don’t want to be “house-poor” and unable to maintain your property because your budget is so tight.
- Think ahead. Have you thought about what happens if your job or family situation changes? I can help you think about turning these potential pitfalls into real opportunities.
- Make a list of what you can compromise on as well as what you absolutely need in your house acquisition. For example:
- Do you want a “green” home? Do you care about the heating or cooling systems?
- Do you need a certain minimum square-footage. The listing agent reports that 3106 Taylor St is 5,462.
- Put together a short list of various neighborhoods of interest to you. When you compile this what are you concerns: schools, shops or proximity to airports? You’re buying the community when you’re purchasing real estate.
If you need help getting started, call me. I’m Julie Nesbitt and I’m here to help. I am an expert in Arlington real estate. For all things real estate, call Julie at (703)765-0300.