Andrew Patton is thorough and a good listener, careful to understand both what each home buyer's needs. Contact Andrew Patton to learn more about real estate in 22307. Andrew Patton was born and raised in Northern Virginia. After attending college at East Carolina he moved to Alexandria. He is licensed in the state of Virginia and specializes in homes in Northern Virginia. Andrew has been practicing Real Estate for over 4 years and has a lifetime of experience in the area,
Are you contemplating picking up in Belle View? You’ll want to take into account these 7 things.
- Belle View provides common area maintenance, gas, lawn care front, lawn care rear, lawn care side, lawn maintenance, management, master insurance policy, reserve funds, road maint, sewer, snow removal, tot lot(s)/plygrd, trash removal, and water in the community fees.
- Properties in Belle View typically have 1 to 3 bedrooms.
- Belle View homes typically do not have garages.
- Residents here are served by Belle View Elementary School.
- The average age of garden-style condos on the market in Belle View is 68 years.
- The average above grade living area in Belle View is 866 sq.ft.
- Many were built in 1950.
Properties in Belle View
Refresh This Search
Delightful first floor condo in the desirable Belle View community features original hardwood flooring, crown molding in living and dining, double-pane windows, new 5 burner gas stove & fresh paint throughout. Bdrm closet has organizer. Laundry & separate storage area conveniently located next door. Gas & parking incl in condo fee. Min. to Old Town, Metro, shopping, marina,restaurants, bike trail.
You will love this fully renovated, sun-filled porch unit. Open concept kitchen with granite countertops & ss appliances, spacious living areas with gorgeous hardwood floors, contemporary lighting, window treatments, plenty of storage and the best views from your personal outdoor space. Enjoy all of the amenities and proximity to the Potomac River, shopping, GW Pkwy and Old Town.
Beautiful 3 Bedroom Condo in Belle View. Hardwood floors throughout the unit, Fresh Paint, New Dishwasher, New Refrigerator, Kitchen Backsplash, Updated bathroom w/ New Toilet, New Valve's, & New Plumbing. Great Location next to Old Town Alexandria, 3 miles from Washington DC Family and Pet Friendly Community w/ 3 Pools, 4 Parks, and Miles of Trails. Condo Fee ($427 a Month) Covers Water & Gas.
Come see this beautifully updated Belle View condo -- the coveted 3 bedroom model! Enjoy the Belle View community: walk/bike to Old Town Alexandria and to the Belle View Shopping Center with great shopping options & restaurants; enjoy the beautiful gardens in spring & the pool in the summer. This condo features extra storage space and a home warranty is included!
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.