Andrew Patton is very knowledgeable about Alexandria real estate and well versed in the process from the shopper's side. Contact Andrew Patton to learn more about real estate in Fairfax County. Andrew Patton was born and raised in Northern Virginia. After attending college at East Carolina he moved to Alexandria. He is licensed in the state of Virginia and specializes in homes in Northern Virginia. Andrew has been practicing Real Estate for over 4 years and has a lifetime of experience in the area,
If you’re pondering obtaining a property in 22303 you might want to reflect on.
- Many were built in 1967.
- 22303 homes typically do not have garages.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Properties in 22303 typically do not have basements.
- The average age of high-rise condos on the market in 22303 is 32 years.
- Residents here are served by Cameron, Clermont, and Mount Eagle Elementary Schools.
- Properties range from $165,000 to $649,900.
Properties in Montebello
Talk to an agent now.
$329,000 in Northern Virginia
$385,000 in Alexandria