Stuart Nesbitt is local and well-informed and a great choice if you're shopping for a Traditional-style in 22314. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in the City of Alexandria. Stuart Nesbitt is a Realtor® licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia. His office is located in Fairfax County near the City of Alexandria in Belle Haven. He was born and raised in Northern Virginia and attended Fairfax County schools. Call him at any time to discuss your real estate needs.
What about purchasing in Chatham Square? If you’re serious you may want to consider this.
- Marshall, and T.C. Williams High Schools serves Chatham Square.
- The average above grade living area in Chatham Square is 2,264 sq.ft.
- Many were built in 2005.
- The average age of townhouses on the market in Chatham Square is 13 years.
- Chatham Square homes typically do have garages.
- Commuters from Chatham Square have the benefit of subway – 1 mile, commuter rail – 1 mile, commuter service – rush hour, public bus service, and airport – 0-2 miles.
- Properties in Chatham Square typically do have basements.
- Properties range from $849,995 to $989,999.
Properties in Chatham Square
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.