Northern Virginia is my hometown and almost everyday you’ll find me working hard in or around Falls Church, Virginia.
There arevarious features a buyer client might like a home comparable to 7113 Carol Ln in Falls Church.
OPEN SUN 2/25 1-4PM. Spectacular and rare 5,500+ sq ft RENOVATED 5 BR / 5 1/2 Bath home with high ceilings, tons of large windows,wood floors throughout. This is one of the largest homes on the market in the area! Master Bedrooms on both lvls, … [Read more]
Price: $1,099,900 : 7113 Carol Ln, Falls Church, VA 22042
|| Beds: 5 || Baths: 5 || Half-Baths: 1 || Living Area: 5,523 || Days On Market: 1 ||
|| Raymondale || Buyer’s Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $6,797 || MLS: FX10160135
But my post isn’t about this Contemporary-style in Falls Church, Virginia. This is about the aspects I love Falls Church. There’s a lot to love about Falls Church—more than will fit in this article, but here’s curated elements I like living here:
- When you have a moment, every resident and visitor should check out the Eden Center. With more than 120 stores, the Eden Center is the largest Vietnamese shopping center on the East Coast. A Lion Arch gateway at the entrance to the Eden Center honors Vietnamese and Chinese cultures.
- Falls Church has a suburban atmosphere despite having some of the tallest high-rises in the area.
- Falls Church has a number of selections to fit any budget. There are stately single-family homes and townhouses of several varieties. Falls Church has garden-style, mid-rise and hi-rise condos as well.
- Did you know that Falls Church has a center for the arts called ArtSpace. Artspace has a 95-seat theater and an art gallery. Creative Cauldron is the nonprofit arts organization that manages and operates ArtSpace. Creative Cauldron’s mission is to make the arts affordable and accessible to everyone, offering year-round educational programs in the arts as well as professional performances of live theater, music and dance for adults and for children.
Alan Clerinx’s Picks:
- $1,099,900: 7113 Carol Ln, Falls Church, VA 22042 | Raymondale | Comparables
- $1,065,000: 2136 Haycock Rd, Falls Church, VA 22043 | Churchill | Comparables
- $1,069,000: Patterson Rd, Falls Church, VA 22043 | Pimmit Hills | Comparables
- $1,045,000: 418 Sherrow Ave, Falls Church, VA 22046 | Lee Crest | Comparables
- $1,099,500: 2712 Pioneer Ln, Falls Church, VA 22043 | Falls Place | Comparables