Let’s take a look at some of the best deals in the Alexandria, Virginia rental market today.
Rentals in 22307
Setting a rental budget
For many renters the most important consideration is how much they are willing to spend on a rental per month. For this reason it should come as no surprise that the first step in the rental process should include establishing a budget. Renters should consider their monthly income and subtract out all of their monthly expenses from this amount. Monthly expenses should include all bills which are paid regularly as well as money spent on food, entertainment and miscellaneous items each month. The renter may also wish to subtract out an additional amount to allow for some savings each month as well as emergencies. The total left after these subtractions is the amount the renter is able to spend on an rental per month. Once this amount is established the renter will have a better understanding of the type of rental they are able to afford.
When you know you budget and you’re ready to shop for a new home, contact an agent. Rental agents cost the renter nothing and they don’t work for one specific building. A rental agent can see all the rentals that are available to make sure that you get the best value for your money. [Learn more]
If you need an agent contact Julie Nesbitt. Julie Nesbitt always says, “I am your Realtor for life.“
- $2,495: 3502 Wood Pile Ct, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Kings Landing | Comparables
- $1,299: 75 Reynolds St #216, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Twenty-One | Comparables
- $1,650: 2030 Adams St #1401, Arlington, VA 22201 | Circle | Comparables
- $1,975: 2451 Midtown Ave #304, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Midtown Alexandria Sta | Comparables
- $2,175: 400 Cameron Station Blvd #225, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Cameron Station | Comparables
- $2,599: 4342 Still Meadow Rd, Fairfax, VA 22032 | Hickory Farms | Comparables
- $1,399: 5375c Bedford Ter #75c, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Clusters At Woodlawn | Comparables
- $2,100: 2503 James Monroe Cir, Herndon, VA 20171 | McNair Farms Landbay | Comparables
- $1,999: 2014 Headlands Cir, Reston, VA 20191 | Reston | Comparables
Nearby Property For Sale