Let’s take a look at some of the best deals in the Springfield, Virginia rental market today.
Rentals in 22152
Benefits of Renting
While there are some obvious benefits to buying over renting, there are also many benefits to be gained from renting a property as opposed to purchasing a property.
Some of the benefits of renting include the ability to save money while renting for the purpose of purchasing a home, and the inclusion of amenities which the renter would not likely be able to afford if they were to purchase a home instead of renting. Renters are also free from most maintenance concerns. This is especially true in a condominium. The renter may be responsible for small items such as changing light bulbs but more extensive repairs are typically covered by the landlord.
If you’re looking for a rental unit, contact us to learn more about how a rental agent can help you find the best deal possible.
If you need an agent contact Alan Clerinx. Alan Clerinx always says, “
- $2,495: 3502 Wood Pile Ct, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Kings Landing | Comparables
- $1,299: 75 Reynolds St #216, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Twenty-One | Comparables
- $1,650: 2030 Adams St #1401, Arlington, VA 22201 | Circle | Comparables
- $1,975: 2451 Midtown Ave #304, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Midtown Alexandria Sta | Comparables
- $2,175: 400 Cameron Station Blvd #225, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Cameron Station | Comparables
- $2,599: 4342 Still Meadow Rd, Fairfax, VA 22032 | Hickory Farms | Comparables
- $1,399: 5375c Bedford Ter #75c, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Clusters At Woodlawn | Comparables
- $1,750: 6602k Thackwell Way #K, Alexandria, VA 22315 | Carrdinal Place | Comparables
- $2,100: 2503 James Monroe Cir, Herndon, VA 20171 | McNair Farms Landbay | Comparables
- $1,999: 2014 Headlands Cir, Reston, VA 20191 | Reston | Comparables