Let’s take a look at some of the best deals in the Fairfax, Virginia rental market today.
Rentals in 22030
Leasing a rental
Leasing a rental is a very serious decision which warrants a great deal of attention before a final decision is made. When choosing a rental property, renters in Northern Virginia have a variety of factors to consider including, but not limited to, price, size, location, amenities, length of stay, proximity to Metro, type of home (condo, townhouse, single-family, etc.).
A smarter renter will consider all of their options before making a decision to ensure they are making the best possible decision. But the number of choices can be overwhelming. It’s hard to know that you’re not missing something. A rental agent can help you make sense of your options. Best of all a rental agent costs the renter nothing.
If you need an agent contact Alan Clerinx. Alan Clerinx always says, “
- $2,495: 3502 Wood Pile Ct, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Kings Landing | Comparables
- $1,299: 75 Reynolds St #216, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Twenty-One | Comparables
- $1,650: 2030 Adams St #1401, Arlington, VA 22201 | Circle | Comparables
- $1,975: 2451 Midtown Ave #304, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Midtown Alexandria Sta | Comparables
- $2,175: 400 Cameron Station Blvd #225, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Cameron Station | Comparables
- $2,599: 4342 Still Meadow Rd, Fairfax, VA 22032 | Hickory Farms | Comparables
- $1,399: 5375c Bedford Ter #75c, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Clusters At Woodlawn | Comparables
- $2,100: 2503 James Monroe Cir, Herndon, VA 20171 | McNair Farms Landbay | Comparables
- $1,999: 2014 Headlands Cir, Reston, VA 20191 | Reston | Comparables