The perfect real estate professional is not necessarily the one with the most years on the job, and may have less experience. The most compatible real estate agent in Northern Virginia knows real estate available in 22191 in Woodbridge, and doesn't get hurt feelings if you have a different opinion.
Call us at (703)765-0300.
Each property seeker has unique needs. Some property hunters are only interested in Eagles Pointe. Some home buyers are moving in from out of state. Some property seekers love the fact that Nesbitt Realty will rebate them $2,492 when they use me to purchase 3124 Eagle Ridge Dr. (Others couldn't care less.) Just as property seekers are different, agents have different experiences and patience.
Here's my counsel for picking the dream real estate agent for you when you’re purchasing in 22191:
Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs.
- Check out real estate professional referrals. — I like Angie’s List because I know that Angie’s List voice verifies each review. You can also see if the agent or brokerage has any awards for client satisfaction.
- Interview several real estate professionals — You don't have to exhaust yourself talking to agent after agent, but at least talk with two or three to see who you're most comfortable with. The real estate agent should have time to chat to you. If you pick the most popular real estate pro in Woodbridge, you might find yourself working with a junior associate affiliated with that real estate pro.
- It's important that you have a good feeling when speaking to your real estate pro. — You and your real estate pro might be spending a lot of time together. Professional expertise is an important criterion when choosing a Realtor in Prince William County.
- Ask them how they search for houses. — When choosing a real estate professional, ask how they seek homes. Some agents have their own preferred listings that they favor. But you want what’s best choice of for you, not what’s best choice of for your licensed real estate adviser. So make sure the Realtor is willing to search high and low to find the right Colonial-style for you. That includes using the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) as well as their own personal network.
- Find out more about your representation agreement. — The Commonwealth of Virginia requires all licensed agents to sign a representation agreement before showing properties or having material discussions about a specific dwelling. Be very wary of any agent that is not concerned about getting a representation agreement signed. Some representation agreements describe a rebate paid to the home buyer at closing. (Nesbitt Realty offers rebates.) You'll want to read the fine print to make sure that this rebate isn't pulled away at the last minute. A representation agreement describes the agent's responsibilities and your obligations when a real estate agent shows you a house in Prince William County.
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate. To learn more about 3124 Eagle Ridge Dr or any homes listed in Woodbridge, Virginia, email me. I’m Stuart Nesbitt and I appreciate the opportunity.