Stuart Nesbitt is a pleasure to work with because Stuart Nesbitt is patient with buyers who need to work through the process of elimination to find the client's most compatible Contemporary. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Alexandria. Stuart Nesbitt is a Realtor® licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia. His office is located in Fairfax County near the City of Alexandria in Belle Haven. He was born and raised in Northern Virginia and attended Fairfax County schools. Call him at any time to discuss your real estate needs.
Did you know these five facts about 22304?
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Middle school children at 22304 attend Francis C Hammond, Francis C. Hammond, George Washington, Holmes, and Minnie Howard Middle Schools.
- 22304 homes typically do have garages.
- 22304 provides electricity, gas, heat, management, lawn maintenance, rec faclty, reserve funds, security, snow removal, trash removal, and water in the community fees.
- The average age of high-rise condos on the market in 22304 is 44 years.
Properties in Pavilion On the Park
Refresh This Search
Freshly Painted and new carpets. Panoramic views of Alexandria. Minutes to Metro, 395 and all points downtown. Condo fees include water, gas & electric. Building Amenities include: Concierge, Pool, Exercise room, Party Room and 2 parking permits.Sentrilock on condo door
Questions, comments, concerns?
Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form. We’re happy to help you achieve your real estate goals.