Stuart Nesbitt is a pleasure to work with because Stuart Nesbitt is patient with buyers who need to work through the process of elimination to find the client's dream house. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Hybla Valley. Stuart Nesbitt is a Realtor® licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia. His office is located in Fairfax County near the City of Alexandria in Belle Haven. He was born and raised in Northern Virginia and attended Fairfax County schools. Call him at any time to discuss your real estate needs.
It’s not hard to see why people like Hybla Valley.
- Middle school children at Hybla Valley attend Carl Sandburg, and Sandburg Middle Schools.
- Residents here are served by Hybla Valley Elementary School.
- Properties in Hybla Valley typically have 3 to 5 bedrooms.
- The average above grade living area in Hybla Valley is 1,351 sq.ft.
- Commuters from Hybla Valley have the benefit of airport – 5-10 miles, metrorail bus – 1 mile, and public bus service.
- West Potomac High School serves Hybla Valley.
- Many were built in 1959.
- You might want to compare Hybla Valley to Virginia Hills.
Properties in Hybla Valley
No listings match your search. Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
$449,900 in 22306
$400,000 in Alexandria
$412,000 in Northern Virginia
History around every corner.