Hello. I’m Will Nesbitt and I like working and living in 22043. It would be my pleasure to help you achieve your real estate goals.
I see a lot to love about 2311 Pimmit Dr #403.
Beautiful custom upgraded 1bd 1ba condo in desirable east building! Balcony overlooks the pool and has warm afternoon sunlight. Large master bed and master closet, unique breakfast bar seating open to dining room! All utilities included in … [Read more]
Price: $220,000 : 2311 Pimmit Dr #403, Falls Church, VA 22043
|| Beds: 1 || Baths: 1 || Half-Baths: 0 || Living Area: 862 || Days On Market: 2 ||
|| Idylwood Towers || Buyer’s Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $585 || MLS: FX10137763
I’m not writing to talk about 2311 Pimmit Dr #403 or me. This post isn’t about this property in Northern Virginia. Instead, I want to focus on the facets I like Falls Church Virginia. Here are some of the facets that I like Falls Church
- The Falls Church Farmer’s Market has a monthly Chef Series, which brings chefs from area restaurants in to develop recipes and share tastes using local, seasonal food.
- Golfers enjoy several options if they live in Falls Church. Most obvious of these choices is Jefferson District Golf Course.
- The Tinner Hill Blues Festival is the only three-day event in Falls Church. The festival boasts all kinds of blues for all ages, all weekend, all over town
- The City of Falls Church is home to over 125 restaurants, bakeries, take-outs, convenience, and quick serve food establishments. In addition the surrounding Falls Church area of Fairfax County has numerous selections and communities of interest.
Will Nesbitt’s Picks of the Day:
- $215,000: 5501 Seminary Rd #1106s, Falls Church, VA 22041 | Skyline Square | Comparables
- $220,000: 2311 Pimmit Dr #403, Falls Church, VA 22043 | Idylwood Towers | Comparables
- $209,900: 7370 Lee Hwy #204, Falls Church, VA 22046 | Timberlane Village Gdns | Comparables
- $209,999: 3100 Manchester St #705a, Falls Church, VA 22044 | Woodlake Towers | Comparables