Andrew Patton is well regarded for going far beyond the average licensed real estate adviser. Andrew Patton never seems to tire of showing properties because, Andrew Patton understands that for most purchasers, the garden-style condo hunt is a process that takes time. Contact Andrew Patton to learn more about real estate in 22206.
Andrew Patton was born and raised in Northern Virginia. After attending college at East Carolina he moved to Alexandria. He is licensed in the state of Virginia and specializes in homes in Northern Virginia. Andrew has been practicing Real Estate for over 4 years and has a lifetime of experience in the area,
What about buying in 22206? If you’re serious you may want to look at this.
- Many were built in 1945.
- 22206 homes typically do not have garages.
- Properties range from $265,000 to $1,250,000.
- Properties in 22206 typically have 1 to 7 bedrooms.
- Properties in 22206 typically do have basements.
- Middle school children at 22206 attend Francis C Hammond, Francis C. Hammond, Glasgow, Gunston, Kenmore, and Swanson Middle Schools.
- The average age of garden-style condos on the market in 22206 is 57 years.
- 22206 provides lawn maintenance, management, master insurance policy, pool(s), snow removal, tennis courts, trash removal, water, reserve funds, fiber optics available, and exterior building maintenance in the community fees.
Properties in The Arlington
Excellence describes this remodeled two bedroom one bath condo in Arlington, VA. Features a brand new kitchen with granite and stainless steel appliances. New real hardwood floors w/ crown molding await you as you enter your new home. Murphy bed conveys. Seller financing avail. WB fireplace. Near restaurants, grocery in pet friendly Shirlington. Close 2 pub transport, Pentagon, I-395-Old Town-DC.
Prepare to be WOWED!!! Gleaming hardwards on main level, Updated white on white kitchen with new granite countertops. Huge main level MBR with walkin closet/dressing area. Finished basement with new carpet, natural sunlight abounds in this end unit home. French doors in LR. Balcony overlooking pool and tennis courts. Walk to Shirlington Village, nearby dog park and walking/jogging trails.
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.