Andrew Patton is a pleasure to work with because Andrew Patton is patient with buyers who need to work through the process of elimination to find the client's great Colonial. Contact Andrew Patton to learn more about real estate in McLean.
Andrew Patton was born and raised in Northern Virginia. After attending college at East Carolina he moved to Alexandria. He is licensed in the state of Virginia and specializes in homes in Northern Virginia. Andrew has been practicing Real Estate for over 4 years and has a lifetime of experience in the area,
Did you know these 12 facts about Devon Park?
- Residents here are served by Kent Gardens Elementary School.
- Middle school children at Devon Park attend Longfellow Middle School.
- McLean High School serves Devon Park.
- Properties range from $849,900 to $1,749,888.
- Properties in Devon Park typically do have basements.
- You might want to compare Devon Park to Briarlynn Estates.
- Many were built in 1958.
- The average above grade living area in Devon Park is 2,562 sq.ft.
- Properties in Devon Park typically have 3 to 6 bedrooms.
- Devon Park homes typically do not have garages.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Split Level.
- The average age of houses on the market in Devon Park is 24 years.
Properties in Devon Park
Updated 5 br 3.5 BA McLean SFH, private ~ acre lot, backs to grassy parkland/creek/woods, Over 100k in updates, Refinished Wood Floors on Main& Upper LVLs, windows/molding/neutral paint. Gourmet Eat-In Kit, Bay Windows, SS Appliances, Formal Dining RM, Spacious living RM w/ wood burning FP, 3 renovated BAs, Master bedroom w/ WIC & updated BA. Finished windowed BSMT w/new carpet & FP. Won’t Last!
New Custom Craftsman Style “TO BE BUILT” w/6 Bed, 6.5 Bath. Gourmet Kit. w/granite, high end SS Appls. Spacious MSTR suite w/ trey ceilings & Large Mstr Bath. Main LVL bdrm w/ Full Bath! Screened rear deck & walkout bsmt! 2 car garage. Perfectly located close to WFC Metro, Shops and Restaurants. Kent Gardens Elementary, Longfellow Middle, McLean High. TIME TO CUSTOMIZE & SELECT YOUR OWN FINISHES!
Award-Winning Roseberry Model. 6,400+sf Craftsman-style beauty boasts Top Quality, Value & Design. Attention to details, no stone left unturned! Open Flr Plan. 6BR/8BA, Main lvl BR/BA, Luxurious Owner Suite w/Marble, Amazing Kit w/Comm Appl. H/W Flr 2 lvls, pre-wired Media Rm. 1/3 ac corner Lot. Walkable to WFC Metro. Elevator Ready! **Swimming pool, 3rd car garage option** Del. March 18
Luxurious new construction! Generous floor plan w/ gleaming hardwoods, lrg family rm, main level den/optional BR, sep. dining RM. Stylish kitchen w/ custom cabs beautiful tilework, tons of natural sunlight, large island, high end appliances, butlers pantry. Huge MBR w/ full BA. Spacious BRs, plenty of closet space, entertainers basement w/ BR & full BA. Quiet neighborhood close to 495, Tysons, DC!
If you have specific real estate needs or questions, please contact us!
- Call us at (703)765-0300
- Email us using this form.
$948,000 in McLean
$935,000 in Northern Virginia
$849,000 in McLean