Will Nesbitt is very knowledgeable about Falls Church real estate and well versed in the process from the property seeker’s side. Contact Will Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Falls Church. Will is the principal broker of Nesbitt Realty and Condo Alexandria. He is licensed in anywhere in the Commonwealth of Virginia, but focuses on those communities found in and around Northern Virginia.
Will has been involved in real estate management, sales and investment for more than twenty years. He is a veteran of the U.S. Army. While in the army, he studied Russian at Monterey’s Defense Language Institute. He is also a “veteran of the dotcom wars” and built most of the sites associated with NesbittRealty.com
22042 is a favorite among home hunters who appreciate these facts.
- Middle school children at 22042 attend Glasgow, Jackson, Kilmer, Luther Jackson, Mary Ellen Henderson, and Poe Middle Schools.
- Properties in 22042 have 1 to 8 bedrooms.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Yorktowne Square condos do not have garages.
- The average age of garden-style condos at Yorktowne Square in 22042 is 47 years.
- Falls Church, George Mason, Marshall, and Stuart High Schools serves 22042.
- Many were built in 1954.
- The average above grade living area in 22042 is 1,536 sq.ft.
Properties in Yorktowne Square
Refresh This Search
MOTIVATED OWNER, RENOVATED 2BR, 1BA. CLOSE TO 495, 66 SHOPPING CENTERS, METRO. NEW PAINT, NEW FLOOR, PRIVATE ENTRANCE. CONDO FEE INCLUDES MAINTANCE, GAS/WATER/ELEC, CALL OWNER AT LEAST 2 HOURS BEFORE SHOWING (540)645-3092
Charming Condo in Superb Location. Updated kitchen an bathroom. Walks out to ground level. Near Orange Line (Dunn Loring), Mosaic District, & all major commuter routes (only 5-7 minutes to Tysons!). Condo Fee Includes ALL Utilities except phone & cable. Also now wired for fios! Community Pool, Walk to Shopping and Restaurants. Pet friendly community.!!!
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.