Purchasing a residence for most people is the most complex single biggest monetary expense an average American will ever make. As a trusted local Realtor, I am a strong protector that figure outs the sympathetic and explanatory support that property seeker need when identifying and acquiring a property in 22202 in Arlington County.
As a remarkable licensed real estate adviser, I am ready to see buyers through all the difficulties which might come up during your house purchase. I’m Will Nesbitt and I can help you pick up a pied-a-terre in Club Manor Estates. I’m happy to help and there is no fee for my service and if you choose me to be your licensed real estate adviser, at settlement I’ll refund $4,528 from my commissions to a thank you for your business. [rebate terms and conditions]
$749,000 — 2345 Ode St, Arlington, Va. 22202
If you’re interested in purchasing a house like this, here’s where you start:
- Be ready to act quickly. It’s important that when you find your dream home, that you can actually buy that house. I can show you how to get your finances in order and how to prepare yourself for the move.
- Find a Realtor you can trust. You’ll want to shop the great professional to assist you through the home buying process. Feel free to call me to chat about how I can benefit you.
- When you choose the house you want, it’s time to make the offer. It’s important that a professional like me put together your offer. I can look to see what the seller’s paid for the house (and in some cases what they owe on the property). We can look at other properties so we have a good idea of the home’s value.
- Don’t forget about the maintenance and repair costs into your real estate purchase budget. Don’t leave yourself short and let your property deteriorate.
- Think about what comes next. What happens if you have an addition to your family unit?
- Put together the list of your needs and wants. For example:
- Do you care about the architectural style of the property? Listings in Club Manor Estates are commonly Rambler.
- Do you need a certain minimum square-footage. The listing agent reports that 2345 Ode St is 1,945.
- Do you want the most expensive Rambler-style in the community or the least expensive home in the neighborhood (2345 Ode St)?
If I can be of service, call me, Will Nesbitt. I’d love to help. When you need help with real estate, contact me, Will Nesbitt at (703)765-0300.