Let’s take a look at some of the best deals in the Alexandria, Virginia rental market today.
We serve renters with immediate and specific rental needs.
Our renter’s resource page will answer common questions like:
- What is a rental agent?
- How much do you charge?
- What areas do you serve?
- Where can I search for homes?
If you need an agent contact Julie Nesbitt. Julie Nesbitt always says, “I’ll go above and beyond to achieve your real estate dreams. “
- $2,999: 613 Saint Asaph St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Portner Brewery | Comparables
- $1,399: 5375c Bedford Ter #75c, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Clusters At Woodlawn | Comparables
- $1,799: 5902 Mount Eagle Dr #1409, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Montebello | Comparables
- $1,799: 6829 Radcliffe Dr, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Beacon Manor | Comparables
- $1,550: 2451 Midtown Ave #1007, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Midtown Alexandria Sta | Comparables
- $2,299: 6618 Dorset Dr, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Virginia Hills | Comparables
- $1,899: 2132 Farrington Ave, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Huntington | Comparables
- $2,699: 811 Green St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Hunting Creek | Comparables
- $1,899: 2236 Farrington Ave, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Huntington | Comparables