My name is Will Nesbitt. I appreciate you and would be honored to be your agent. 2465 Wakefield Ct is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it’s not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $899,950 4-bedroom home in Arlington. It’s more important to me that you do what’s right for you.
I’d like to take a moment to benefit you to settle exactly what your selections are for your purchase of real estate in 22207 in Arlington. You have a lot of options in Arlington County even if you’re only interested in 22207. Can you afford $899,950? Or is your budget closer to $854,952? If you can afford $944,947, should you pay $944,947?
- Do public schools matter to you? 2465 Wakefield Ct is served by Discovery Elementary School and Williamsburg Middle School.
- Homes around 2465 Wakefield Ct where built around 1986. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Is the Transportation network important to you?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is forced air, zoned.
- What style of home do you prefer? If you like Colonial townhouses, you’ll love the neighborhood around 2465 Wakefield Ct.
I enjoy what I do because I’m good at what I do.
My client’s priorities are my priorities. Thanks much for giving my family-run business a chance to work for you. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.