Stuart Nesbitt is a pleasure to work with because Stuart Nesbitt is patient with buyers who need to work through the process of elimination to find the client's ideal Contemporary-style. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Alexandria.
Stuart Nesbitt is a Realtor® licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia. His office is located in Fairfax County near the City of Alexandria in Belle Haven. He was born and raised in Northern Virginia and attended Fairfax County schools. Call him at any time to discuss your real estate needs.
Are you deliberating the possibility of acquiring in Burberry Court? You’ll want to take into account these 7 things.
- The average age of garden-style condos on the market in Burberry Court is 54 years.
- Many were built in 1964.
- Burberry Court provides exterior building maintenance, gas, management, master insurance policy, and reserve funds in the community fees.
- Residents here are served by Bush Hill Elementary School.
- The average above grade living area in Burberry Court is 738 sq.ft.
- Properties range from $159,000 to $189,999.
- Properties in Burberry Court typically have 1 to 2 bedrooms.
Properties in Burberry Court
Conveniently located 2 bed condo ready to move in! Check out the dollhouse, visual tour attached,secure building entry, top floor unit w/balcony facing courtyard. NEW AC! Updated kitchen & bath. Bus stop across street, located close to Van Dorn (Blue) & Franconia (Blue) metro, 95, FFX Co Pkwy, & 395. Walk to the Kingstowne shopping, movies, & dining. Close to National Harbor and DC. FHA Approved
Questions, comments, concerns?
Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form. We’re happy to help you achieve your real estate goals.
$215,000 in Alexandria