Hi. I’m Will Nesbitt and I love Alexandria VA. Love me or hate me, you’ll know exactly where I stand.
This unique garden-style condo has several features that a home buyer might value.
Bright top floor condo in beautiful community with water and tree views. Lots of charm in cozy living room with wood-burning fireplace, hardwood floors & high ceilings. Walk-in closet in bedroom. Newly renovated bathroom & freshly painted … [Read more]
Price: $325,000 : 1117 Pitt St N #3b, Alexandria, VA 22314
|| Beds: 1 || Baths: 1 || Half-Baths: 0 || Living Area: 624 || Days On Market: 1 ||
|| Canal Place || Buyer’s Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $1,193 || MLS: AX10129407
But this article is not about 1117 Pitt St N #3b in 22314. 1117 Pitt St N #3b is interesting, yes, but what I want to write about is some of the things I love about Alexandria. I can think of quite a few reasons to love Alexandria. Here are a few of those reasons.
- Alexandria residents have great access to Reagan National Airport. Alexandria is also reasonably close to both Dulles International and Baltimore Washington International Airport.
- Alexandria has a great mix of metropolitan and suburban, high-rises and single-family, townhouses and condos.
- The Washington Redskins, the Washington Wizards, the Washington Capitals, the Washington Nationals and DC United all have homefields close to Alexandria VA.
- Alexandria has a variety of museums and cultural centers.
Will Nesbitt recommends:
- $309,900: 6476 Cheyenne Dr #104, Alexandria, VA 22312 | Windy Hill | Comparables
- $329,000: 4231 Main St, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Chateauneuf | Comparables
- $315,000: 307 Yoakum Pkwy #411, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Watergate At Landmark | Comparables
- $325,000: 1117 Pitt St N #3b, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Canal Place | Comparables
- $332,500: 6730 Kenyon Dr, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Beacon Manor | Comparables