Buying a place of residence for many people is the most important single biggest monetary occurrence most residents of Alexandria, Virginia will ever make.
In my capacity as your licensed real estate adviser, I will be your guide who understands the informational and emotional support that buyer clients need in the course of locating and acquiring a pied-a-terre. As a devoted and faithful real estate pro, I’m qualified to assist home shoppers through the entire process that might happen during the purchase process. I’m Will Nesbitt and I have the skills and experience in 22307 to help you get a dwelling like 6631 Wakefield Dr #512 in Alexandria, Virginia. I’m happy to help and there is no fee for my service and if you choose to let me represent you, I’ll pay you $0 at settlement from my commissions as a thank you for your patronage. [rebate terms and conditions]
$165,000 — 6631 Wakefield Dr #512, Alexandria, VA 22307
If you’re interested in a home like this, here’s where you start:
- Be ready to act quickly. This is because when you see the mid-rise condo you want you don’t want to miss out because you weren’t ready. Don’t panic. I have the experience to put your ducks in a row. I can even help you with exiting your rental on your terms.
- Find a local partner. I say that even if you don’t choose me. You’ll want to find the ideal professional to guide you through the home buying process. Feel free to call me to chat about how I can benefit you.
- When you finally discover the real estate you want, make an offer. It’s important that a real estate professional compose your offer.
- It’s a good idea to contemplate maintenance and repair costs in your purchase budget. You can’t count on the landlord. You are the landlord.
- Think one move head. What happens if you have an addition to your family unit?
- Put together the list of your needs and wants. For example:
- Compile a list of three or four neighborhoods you’d like to live in, taking into account nearby noise levels, intangibles and schools. You’re buying the local area when you buy real estate.
- Are schools important to you? 6631 Wakefield Dr #512 is served by Belle View Elementary School, Carl Sandburg, and Sandburg Middle Schools and West Potomac High School.
- Do you want the most expensive residence in the community (6621 Wakefield Dr #803) or the least expensive mid-rise condo in the neighborhood (6621 Wakefield Dr #504).
When you have questions about home buying, contact me. I’m Will Nesbitt and it would be my distinct pleasure and honor to be of service. I know River Towers and the surrounding communities of 22307. I care about my clients.