Agents of Nesbitt Realty can help you achieve your goals.
Andrew Patton is thorough and a good listener, careful to understand both what each home buyer’s needs. Contact Andrew Patton to learn more about real estate in Arlington.
Andrew Patton was born and raised in Northern Virginia. After attending college at East Carolina he moved to Alexandria. He is licensed in the state of Virginia and specializes in homes in Northern Virginia. Andrew has been practicing Real Estate for over 4 years and has a lifetime of experience in the area,
Many people love Shirlington Crest, but we’ve compiled a few facts you might want to really consider.
- Shirlington Crest provides snow removal, lawn maintenance, reserve funds, and road maint in the community fees.
- Residents here are served by Drew, Drew Model, and Hoffman-Boston Elementary Schools.
- Many were built in 2010.
- You might want to compare Shirlington Crest to Laurel Mews.
- Wakefield High School serves Shirlington Crest.
- Properties in Shirlington Crest typically do have basements.
Properties in Shirlington Crest
Impeccable townhome in Shirlington Crest! Open floor plan and a 5 min walk to Village at Shirlington. Four bedrooms, 3.5 baths. Hardwood floors throughout main level, kitchen with double wall oven, gas range, granite countertops. Master suite with custom built in closet storage. 2-car attached garage. Easy access to I-395, I-66, and all public transportation.
New Price! Luxury End Unit Townhome in Shirlington Crest! Open floor plan and easy access to I-395, I-66, the Pentagon and downtown DC. Hardwood floors, upgraded lighting, many built-ins. Rooftop terrace with great views. Cathedral ceilings in bedrooms, large windows. 2-car garage, upgraded gourmet kitchen and baths. Versatile lower level with full bathroom. 5 min walk to Village at Shirlington.
If you have specific real estate needs or questions, please contact us!
- Call us at (703)765-0300
- Email us using this form.