Andrew Patton is a pleasure to work with because Andrew Patton is patient with buyers who need to work through the process of elimination to find the client's right pied-a-terre. Contact Andrew Patton to learn more about real estate in Fairfax County.
Andrew Patton was born and raised in Northern Virginia. After attending college at East Carolina he moved to Alexandria. He is licensed in the state of Virginia and specializes in homes in Northern Virginia. Andrew has been practicing Real Estate for over 4 years and has a lifetime of experience in the area,
It’s not hard to see why people like 22101.
- 22101 homes typically do have garages.
- Residents here are served by Chesterbrook, Churchill Road, Franklin Sherman, Haycock, Kent Gardens, and Sherman Elementary Schools.
- Properties range from $239,900 to $29,900,000.
- The average age of townhouses on the market in 22101 is 33 years.
- Langley, and McLean High Schools serves 22101.
- You might want to compare 22101 to Kings Manor Towne Houses.
Properties in Stoneleigh
Questions, comments, concerns?
Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form. We’re happy to help you achieve your real estate goals.