Julie Nesbitt, a Realtor with experience in Northern Virginia
Julie Nesbitt knows the areas of Fairfax County very well and that helps buyers think through the best location for their house purchase. Contact Julie Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Fairfax County.
Julie Nesbitt is an ABR who has served buyers in some of Alexandria’s most exclusive neighborhoods. She is a top producing agent who has listed and sold property in Northern Virginia. In addition to helping folks buy, sell and rent property in Northern Virginia, Julie is the primary administrator of the property management services performed by Nesbitt Realty and Condo Alexandria. Call Julie at (703)765-0300.
Talk to your agent to put these facts about 22310 in perspective.
- Properties in 22310 typically have 1 to 8 bedrooms.
- Middle school children at 22310 attend Francis C. Hammond, Frost, George Mason, Hayfield, Key, and Twain Middle Schools.
- You might want to compare 22310 to Washington Forest.
- The average above grade living area in 22310 is 1,639 sq.ft.
- Properties range from $189,900 to $1,395,000.
- Edison, Hayfield, Hayfield, and T.C. Williams High Schools serves 22310.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
Properties in Clermont
Nesbitt Realty (Main Office)
1451 Belle Haven Rd. #222
Alexandria VA 22307
LICENSED IN VIRGINIA
703 765 0300
888 783 6391 (fax)