If you are investing $383,000 in Alexandria, then you might want to think about 8331 Hunter Murphy Cir advertised for $383,000 in 22309. But Julie Nesbitt has a tip for buyers considering townhouses in Alexandria, VA.
3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Lot Size: 937 sq.ft.
Added: 12/28/17, Last Updated: 12/28/2017
Property Type: Residential Townhouse for Sale
MLS Number: FX10125308
Subdivision: Mount Vee Manor
Amazing newly painted and carpeted 3 level, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhouse with private deck and patio! Spacious and welcoming. Open floor plan. Upgrades throughout entire home! Convenient location. A must see!! [Read more]
Julie Nesbitt’s Advice For Home Purchasers
I am your Realtor for life.
- Know your options! Check the suggested properties below to get a sense of the market values in Fairfax County.
- A Realtor like Julie Nesbitt can handle the real estate tactics and get things done in Alexandria, but success comes when your budget, priorities and preferred locations have determined your strategy.
- Know your reserve price so that you can position your offer to get the contract you want. Julie Nesbitt can help you assess the fair market value of 8331 Hunter Murphy Cir and compare that to your budget to develop a winning strategy.
- Schools affect value. Julie Nesbitt can tell you more about Riverside Elementary School and what homes are for sale in this school district.
Julie Nesbitt’s Comparable Properties
- $375,000: 13611 Venturi Ln #153, Herndon, VA 20171 | Coppermine Crossing | Comparables
- $399,500: 5227 Chapel Cove Ct, Alexandria, VA 22315 | D Evereux West | Comparables
- $369,000: 4320h Cannon Ridge Ct #55, Fairfax, VA 22033 | Christopher At Cedar Lks | Comparables
- $364,900: 1501 Lincoln Way #301, McLean, VA 22102 | Fountains At McLean | Comparables
- $384,900: 2410 Curie Ct #41, Herndon, VA 20171 | Coppermine Crossing | Comparables