Andrew Patton is very knowledgeable about McLean real estate and well versed in the process from the home shopper's side. Contact Andrew Patton to learn more about real estate in Fairfax County.
Andrew Patton was born and raised in Northern Virginia. After attending college at East Carolina he moved to Alexandria. He is licensed in the state of Virginia and specializes in homes in Northern Virginia. Andrew has been practicing Real Estate for over 4 years and has a lifetime of experience in the area,
Does 22101 suit your needs?
- 22101 homes typically do have garages.
- The average above grade living area in 22101 is 3,420 sq.ft.
- Properties in 22101 typically have 1 to 12 bedrooms.
- Many were built in 1975.
- You might want to compare 22101 to Balmacara.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Properties in 22101 typically do have basements.
- Langley, and McLean High Schools serves 22101.
- $935,000: 1233 Kensington Rd, McLean, VA 22101 | Kings Manor | Comparables | SOLD!
- $799,888: 1121 Randolph Rd, McLean, VA 22101 | Kings Manor | Comparables | SOLD!
- $1,189,000: 1152 Randolph Rd, McLean, VA 22101 | Kings Manor | Comparables | SOLD!
- $1,250,000: 1209 Pine Hill Rd, McLean, VA 22101 | Kings Manor | Comparables | SOLD!
Nesbitt Realty (Main Office)
1451 Belle Haven Rd. #222
Alexandria VA 22307
LICENSED IN VIRGINIA
703 765 0300
888 783 6391 (fax)