Andrew Patton is market savvy, very familiar with real estate in McLean, and seems to have an intuitive feel for finding exactly what the client is looking for. Contact Andrew Patton to learn more about real estate in McLean.
Andrew Patton was born and raised in Northern Virginia. After attending college at East Carolina he moved to Alexandria. He is licensed in the state of Virginia and specializes in homes in Northern Virginia. Andrew has been practicing Real Estate for over 4 years and has a lifetime of experience in the area,
There is no time like the present.
- Properties in Rivinus typically do have basements.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- The average age of houses on the market in Rivinus is 31 years.
- Residents here are served by Spring Hill Elementary School.
- Rivinus homes typically do have garages.
- Middle school children at Rivinus attend Cooper Middle School.
- The average above grade living area in Rivinus is 6,242 sq.ft.
- You might want to compare Rivinus to Reid Lane Oasis.
- Properties in Rivinus typically have 1 to 7 bedrooms.
Properties in Rivinus
If you have specific real estate needs or questions, please contact us!
- Call us at (703)765-0300
- Email us using this form.