Welcoming 3BD/3.5BA Home in Desireable Burgoyne Forest West! Conveniently located near Springfield & Lorton VRE & Shopping! Walk-in to Updated Kitchen w S/S appliances. Spacious Open Dining & Living rm. Master & 2 BD upstairs! Lower lvl … [Read more]
Purchasing a home in Springfield and staying on several years allows you and your family time to build long-lasting relationships within the Fairfax County community. When you buy a home, the home is yours. That means, you can decorate any way you want and choose the types of upgrades and new amenities that appeal to YOU and to your lifestyle in Fairfax County. To view this property, contact buyers agent Julie Nesbitt. Julie Nesbitt can help you with any home listed for sale in Springfield, Virginia.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Burgoyne Forest West homes typically do not have garages.
- Many were built in 1979.
- The average above grade living area in Burgoyne Forest West is 1,280 sq.ft.
- Residents here are served by Hunt Valley Elementary School.
- The average age of townhouses on the market in Burgoyne Forest West is 39 years.
- Properties range from $360,000 to $360,000.
3 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 1,344 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 1,400 sq.ft.
Added: 12/19/17, Last Updated: 12/19/2017
Property Type: Residential Townhouse for Sale
MLS Number: FX10122414
Subdivision: Burgoyne Forest West