Will Nesbitt would love to help you realize your real estate goals.
Will Nesbitt is patient, very familiar with real estate in Fairfax, and seems to have an intuitive feel for finding exactly what the client is looking for. Contact Will Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Fairfax County.
Will is the principal broker of Nesbitt Realty and Condo Alexandria. He is licensed in anywhere in the Commonwealth of Virginia, but focuses on those communities found in and around Alexandria, Arlington, Mount Vernon and Springfield/Franconia.
Will has been involved in real estate management, sales and investment for more than twenty years. He is a veteran of the U.S. Army. While in the army, he studied Russian at Monterey’s Defense Language Institute. He is also a “veteran of the dotcom wars” and built most of the sites associated with NesbittRealty.com
Will currently resides in Belle Haven Estates just outside Old Town, overlooking New Alexandria. He is a former president of the Mount Vernon Youth Athletic Association and founded the Alexandria Fun with Friends Group. Will is the author of BattlestorM, a tabletop fantasy game, which was published by Ral Partha Publishing in the late ’90’s, and Arthur’s Realm, a boardgame available at the Gamecrafter.
Does Foxfield suit your needs?
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Chantilly High School serves Foxfield.
- Residents here are served by Lees Corner Elementary School.
- Commuters from Foxfield have the benefit of public bus service, adjacent to shopping, and adjacent to grocery store(s).
- The average age of townhouses on the market in Foxfield is 30 years.
- Foxfield provides common area maintenance, management, pool(s), snow removal, tennis courts, tot lot(s)/plygrd, and trash removal in the community fees.
- Properties in Foxfield typically do have basements.
Properties in Foxfield
Refresh This Search
If you have specific real estate needs or questions, please contact us!
- Call us at (703)765-0300
- Email us using this form.
$319,900 in Northern Virginia