We’re all familiar with the Golden Rule: “Treat others as you wish to be treated.” And, to the best of my ability, I try to do this. Sometimes it’s hard to see how the Golden Rule applies to buyers and sellers. After all, don’t they want contrary goals? It doesn’t mean that a buyer in Fairfax County needs to take every representation on faith. It doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t quibble over important details. But it does mean that:
We investigate before we buy and whenever possible before we even make an offer. We’re not interested in wasting the seller’s time or the listing agent’s time.
If you’re looking for an agent in Springfield, I’d love the opportunity to serve you. If you’re in the market, please take a look at these suggestions.
- $360,000: 5908 Amherst Ave, Springfield, VA 22150 | Springfield | Comparables
- $359,900: 3705 George Mason Dr S #2005s, Falls Church, VA 22041 | Skyline Plaza | Comparables
- $350,000: 14633 Stone Range Dr, Centreville, VA 20120 | Stonehenge | Comparables
- $375,000: 5525 Cabat Lake Ct, Fairfax, VA 22032 | The Village Park | Comparables
- $378,000: 11702 Tumbrel Ct #59, Fairfax, VA 22030 | Carriage Park | Comparables
- $365,000: 6847 Malton Ct, Centreville, VA 20121 | Crofton Commons | Comparables
- $375,000: 14124 Rocky Valley Dr, Centreville, VA 20121 | Compton Valley Estates | Comparables