Purchasing a garden-style condo is possibly the largest financial occurrence a resident of Annandale, Virginia will ever make. As a trusted local Realtor, I will be an advocate who understands the emotional and informational support that buyers need throughout the process of finding and acquiring a home in 22003.
As Realtor with extensive real estate know-how about Fairfax County, I’m equipped with the know-how to guide home buyers through the details and obstacles which can come up during your home purchase. I’m Alan Clerinx and I have the skills and experience to help you buy a garden-style condo in Woodburn Village. We don’t charge buyers a commission or fee and if I represent you, I’ll pay you $610 at settlement from my commissions as a thank you for your patronage. [rebate terms and conditions]
$225,000: 3328 Woodburn Village Dr #12, Annandale, VA 22003
If you’re interested in buying a home like this, here are some of the things you’ll have to do:
- Make yourself ready. It’s important that when you find your dream home, that you can actually buy that home. I can show you how to make yourself ready.
- Find a trusted partner. I say that even if you don’t choose me. You need to find a real estate professional—not just any Realtor—but the right professional who can guide you through the home buying process. You want an agent who can provide the service you want and the expertise in Fairfax County that you need.
- When you find the home you want, make a good offer. It’s important that a real estate professional compose your offer.
- It’s a good idea to think about maintenance and repair costs into your buying budget. Because I also do property management in Fairfax County, I am well-acquainted with the cost of most repairs and updates you’ll need.
- Play chess, not checkers. Do you plan on staying here for a few years or is this a once-in-a-lifetime move?
- Make a list of what you can compromise on as well as what you absolutely need in your new home. For example:
- Compile a list of three or four neighborhoods you’d like to live in, taking into account nearby schools, recreational facilities, area expansion plans, and safety.
- Is it important to have storage or a basement? Do you need a garage or parking space?
- Do you need a certain minimum square-footage. The listing agent reports that 3328 Woodburn Village Dr #12 is 1,011.
If you have questions about the process, reach out to me, Alan Clerinx. I’ve been there before and I can help you achieve your home ownership goals.