A vision of master craftsmanship inspired by the Great American mansions, this spectacular 8-BR home boasts every splendid amenity. Newly built of Italian limestone & marble with exquisite design details. Magnificent gourmet kitchen, Owner … [Read more]
The recent housing crisis has caused some to question the long-term value of real estate in Fairfax County, but even in the most recent 10 years, which included quite a few very bad years for housing, values are still up 7.0 percent on a cumulative basis. Mortgage payments let you build equity ownership interest in your home in Fairfax County. To take a closer look at this house, contact buyers agent Will Nesbitt. Will Nesbitt is an expert on real estate for sale in 22102.
- Properties in Peacock Station typically do have basements.
- The average above grade living area in Peacock Station is 11,019 sq.ft.
- Many were built in 1977.
- Langley High School serves Peacock Station.
- The average age of houses on the market in Peacock Station is 29 years.
- Peacock Station homes typically do have garages.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
8 beds, 9 full, 2 part baths
Home size: 20,000 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 86,656 sq.ft.
Added: 12/02/17, Last Updated: 12/02/2017
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: FX10113753
Subdivision: Peacock Station