The recent housing crisis has caused some to question the long-term value of real estate in Fairfax County, but even in the most recent 10 years, which included quite a few very bad years for housing, values are still up 7.0 percent on a cumulative basis. Mortgage payments let you build equity ownership interest in your home in Fairfax County. To take a closer look at this house, contact buyers agent Will Nesbitt. Will Nesbitt is an expert on real estate for sale in 22102.A vision of master craftsmanship inspired by the Great American mansions, this spectacular 8-BR home boasts every splendid amenity. Newly built of Italian limestone & marble with exquisite design details. Magnificent gourmet kitchen, Owner … [Read more]
- Properties in Peacock Station typically do have basements.
- The average above grade living area in Peacock Station is 11,019 sq.ft.
- Many were built in 1977.
- Langley High School serves Peacock Station.
- The average age of houses on the market in Peacock Station is 29 years.
- Peacock Station homes typically do have garages.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
8 beds, 9 full, 2 part baths Home size: 20,000 sq.ft. Lot Size: 86,656 sq.ft. Added: 12/02/17, Last Updated: 12/02/2017 Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale MLS Number: FX10113753 Subdivision: Peacock Station