I am Julie Nesbitt. I love my job. I love being a Realtor and I’d love to help you find your next home. I like 3901 Rive Dr SE. This patio home in Alexandria Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I’m not recommending you buy this property in particular. That’s because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My objective with this article is to help you think about your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Fairfax County. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- How important is it that you stay in 22309? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you need a handicap accessible home? Do you like steps?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 3901 Rive Dr SE is a 3-bedroom patio home.
- Homes around 3901 Rive Dr SE where built around 1968. How old is too old? How new is too new?
Your concerns are my priority.
I’d love to chat about your priorities. For all things real estate, call Julie at (703)765-0300. Your satisfaction is my target.