Buying a home is likely to be the most complex investment a resident of Fairfax County, Virginia will make in their life. As Realtor with extensive real estate knowledge about 22003, I will be a strong advocate who recognizes the information and noncognitive support that buyers need throughout the process of finding and acquiring a home.
As Realtor with extensive real estate knowledge about Fairfax County, I have what it takes to guide buyers through the windfalls and pitfalls that may come up during the purchase process. I’m Alan Clerinx and I’d love to help you buy a home like 4462 Airlie Way. I don’t charge buyers anything and if you choose me to be your Realtor, I’ll pay you $1,866 at settlement from my commissions as a thank you for your patronage. [rebate terms and conditions]
$420,000: 4462 Airlie Way, Annandale, VA 22003
If you’re interested in a home like this, here are the steps:
- Be ready to act quickly. It’s important that when you find your dream home, that you can actually buy that home. I can help you get ready by showing you how to get your funds and credit in order.
- Find a trusted professional. It’s incredibly important to find a Realtor in Fairfax County who understands you and your needs.
- Make a good offer. Everyone wants to get a deal in real estate and there is nothing wrong with that. But there are limits to what your seller can or will accept. I can help you prepare an offer that will get accepted.
- Factor maintenance and repair costs into your buying budget. Maintenance, utilities and other factors are important to consider. I can help you figure out these numbers.
- Plan for the future. You’ll want to think about resale.
- Put together the list of your needs and wants. For example:
- Do you need a certain minimum square-footage. The listing agent reports that 4462 Airlie Way is 0.
- Do you care about the architectural style of the home? Homes in Pinecrest Heights are commonly Traditional.
- Do you like brick homes?
If you’re ready for the next steps, reach out to me, Alan Clerinx. I’ll be happy to help.