Will Nesbitt is the principal broker of Nesbitt Realty.
Will Nesbitt is thorough and a good listener, careful to understand both what each home buyer’s needs. Contact Will Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Lake Hill Farms.
Will is the principal broker of Nesbitt Realty and Condo Alexandria. He is licensed in anywhere in the Commonwealth of Virginia, but focuses on those communities found in and around Alexandria, Arlington, Mount Vernon and Springfield/Franconia.
Will has been involved in real estate management, sales and investment for more than twenty years. He is a veteran of the U.S. Army. While in the army, he studied Russian at Monterey’s Defense Language Institute. He is also a “veteran of the dotcom wars” and built most of the sites associated with NesbittRealty.com
Will currently resides in Belle Haven Estates just outside Old Town, overlooking New Alexandria. He is a former president of the Mount Vernon Youth Athletic Association and founded the Alexandria Fun with Friends Group. Will is the author of BattlestorM, a tabletop fantasy game, which was published by Ral Partha Publishing in the late ’90’s, and Arthur’s Realm, a boardgame available at the Gamecrafter.
Talk to your real estate agent to put these facts about 22079 in perspective.
- Properties range from $1,800 to $4,949,000.
- You might want to compare 22079 to Lake Hill Farms.
- The average age of houses on the market in 22079 is 25 years.
- 22079 homes typically do have garages.
- Many were built in 1996.
- Residents here are served by Gunston, Halley, Hayfield, Island Creek, Lane, Laurel Hill, Laurel Ridge, Lorton Station, Newington Forest, Silverbrook, and Spring Hill Elementary Schools.
- Fairfax, Hayfield, Hayfield, South County, South County, and South Lakes High Schools serves 22079.
- The average above grade living area in 22079 is 2,103 sq.ft.
- Properties in 22079 typically do have basements.
- Middle school children at 22079 attend George Mason, Hayfield, Hayfield, and South County Middle Schools.
Properties in Lake Hill Farms
Questions, comments, concerns?
Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form. We’re happy to help you achieve your real estate goals.
$1,079,000 in Northern Virginia
$1,000,000 in 22079
Nearby Property For Sale