Northern Virginia is my hometown and almost everyday you’ll find me working hard in Springfield VA.
This unique townhouse has several features that a home buyer might value.
Owners Pride, New Windows, Bamboo Blinds, Spacious Town House Great area, Great Schools, Convenient to Shopping Commuter lot, Fort Belviour, Washington DC, Metro Bus Stop, Fairfax Connector, Pentagon Rout available within walking distance. Park … [Read more]
Price: $435,000 : 8985 Omega Ct, Springfield, VA 22152
|| Beds: 3 || Baths: 2 || Half-Baths: 2 || Living Area: 0 || Days On Market: 2 ||
|| Keene Mill Village || Buyer’s Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $1,980 || MLS: FX10102367
But putting that aside, this post isn’t about this townhouse in Keene Mill Village. Rather, I’d like to focus on the reasons I love my town Springfield. Here are a few reasons Springfield is a great place to buy a home:
- Springfield has a Virginia Railway Express/Amtrak station and the Franconia Springfield Metro.
- Springfield has good access to 3 major airports: Reagan National Airport, Dulles International and Baltimore Washington International Airport.
- The Franconia/Springfield Metro and Van Dorn Metro stations both serve the Springfield area.
- The revitalized Springfield Town Center is a bustling hub for great restaurants and stores.
Alan Clerinx recommends:
- $435,000: 8985 Omega Ct, Springfield, VA 22152 | Keene Mill Village | Comparables
- $439,999: 7410 Hastings St, Springfield, VA 22150 | Monticello Forest | Comparables
- $439,900: 8717 Pohick Rd, Springfield, VA 22153 | Chapel Acres | Comparables
- $439,900: 7203 Beverly Park Dr, Springfield, VA 22150 | Beverly Park | Comparables
- $434,900: 6628 Westbury Oaks Ct, Springfield, VA 22152 | Westbury Oaks | Comparables