Let’s take a look at some of the best deals in the Northern Virginia rental market today.
Rentals in 22206
**Don’t Miss this Full Size Clarendon Model in Fairlington Meadows** This 3 level home has been updated, HW Floors, SS side by side fridge, SS DW, updated LL bath, Maytag W/D, and rear brick patio. Floored attic for extra storage plus assigned pkg. Courtyard situated close to pool, tennis, tot lots, short walk to Bradlee Center, 10 min bus to the pentagon, Great Location!
Fully renovated top to bottom Clarendon boasts tons of bells and whistles. Gleaming hardwood floors, custom lighting, open kitchen with island, SS appliances, spa-like bathrooms, fully finished lower level with bonus room (could be 3rd bedroom), washer/dryer in unit, and fully-fenced outdoor field stone patio. No pets or smokers please.
Live the Fairlington Life ! Enjoy second level security with modern conveniences ! Private Balcony overlooking the tennis court, HE front load W/ D, Spa Bath with slate tile floor, Newer windows with Custom Plantation Blinds, Wood floors, New central Heat and AC, and extra closet space for your designer wardrobe ! Move in quickly with time to plan your Holiday celebrations ! Pet friendly!
Setting a rental budget
For many renters the most important consideration is how much they are willing to spend on a rental per month. For this reason it should come as no surprise that the first step in the rental process should include establishing a budget. Renters should consider their monthly income and subtract out all of their monthly expenses from this amount. Monthly expenses should include all bills which are paid regularly as well as money spent on food, entertainment and miscellaneous items each month. The renter may also wish to subtract out an additional amount to allow for some savings each month as well as emergencies. The total left after these subtractions is the amount the renter is able to spend on an rental per month. Once this amount is established the renter will have a better understanding of the type of rental they are able to afford.
When you know you budget and you’re ready to shop for a new home, contact an agent. Rental agents cost the renter nothing and they don’t work for one specific building. A rental agent can see all the rentals that are available to make sure that you get the best value for your money. [Learn more]
If you need an agent contact Will Nesbitt.
Also Recommended Recent Listings
- $2,499: 2305 Huntington Station Ct, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Huntington Station | Comparables
- $2,099: 359 Pickett St, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Townes of Hillwood | Comparables
- $2,099: 1735 Troy St #8-414, Arlington, VA 22201 | Colonial Village | Comparables
- $1,525: 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #1202, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Montebello | Comparables
- $2,799: 811 Green St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Hunting Creek | Comparables
- $1,299: 6621 Wakefield Dr #107, Alexandria, VA 22307 | River Towers | Comparables
- $1,899: 2236 Farrington Ave, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Huntington | Comparables
- $1,999: 8111 Norwood Dr, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Fairfield | Comparables
- $2,399: 828 Slaters Ln #108, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town Crescent | Comparables