For those who can afford it, living in Alexandria is a blessing. I am Stuart Nesbitt and I am a Realtor that works here in Alexandria VA. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.
I like garden-style condos in 22315.
Beautifully updated 2 bedroom/2 full-bath condo in the heart of Kingstowne! Gourmet kitchen-granite & breakfast bar. Light filled spacious living area w/fireplace. Large master suite with luxury bath. Close to Metro, near Wegmans, shopping, … [Read more]
Price: $289,900 : 7503 Ashby Ln #K, Alexandria, VA 22315
|| Beds: 2 || Baths: 2 || Half-Baths: 0 || Living Area: 1,121 || Days On Market: 5 ||
|| Stratford Place At Kings || Buyer’s Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $971 || MLS: FX10095990
But putting that aside, this post is about Alexandria and not about 7503 Ashby Ln #K. As interesting as that property is, what I really want to write about is why Alexandria is so dear to me. Here’s a few reasons to love Alexandria:
- Alexandria is just a few miles from our nation’s capital.
- The Free Trolley is a great way to tour Old Town. If you prefer walking, you can try a Ghost Tour.
- Alexandria is a touchstone for colonial America. Old Town is filled with interesting sites and attractions.
- Alexandria has a diverse and interesting demographic of people.
Stuart Nesbitt recommends:
- $290,000: 710 S. Fayette St S #12, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Fayette Court Condominiums | Comparables
- $280,000: 4505h Hazeltine Ct #H, Alexandria, VA 22312 | Pinecrest the | Comparables
- $279,000: 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #117, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Place One | Comparables
- $289,900: 7503 Ashby Ln #K, Alexandria, VA 22315 | Stratford Place At Kings | Comparables
- $299,000: 3221 Gunston Rd #108, Alexandria, VA 22302 | Parkfairfax | Comparables