Pristine End Unit Alexander model w/oversized custom 2-car garage~Sun drenched & meticulously maintained w/main level HW, fresh neutral paint, gas fp & large deck off family room~4 spacious bedrooms boast large closets~Huge loft features 2nd … [Read more]
According to the National Association of REALTORS®, median single-family existing-home sale prices have increased on average 5.2 percent each year from 1972 through 2014. In many ways, 22304 is a great area to buy a home in the City of Alexandria. To view this property, contact buyers agent Stuart Nesbitt. Stuart Nesbitt can help you with any home listed for sale in 22304.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- T.C. Williams High School serves Cameron Station.
- Properties in Cameron Station typically do not have basements.
- Properties range from $359,900 to $799,900.
- The average above grade living area in Cameron Station is 2,017 sq.ft.
- Middle school children at Cameron Station attend Francis C Hammond, Francis C. Hammond, and George Washington Middle Schools.
- Cameron Station homes typically do have garages.
4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 2,440 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 1,297 sq.ft.
Added: 10/13/17, Last Updated: 10/16/2017
Property Type: Residential Townhouse for Sale
MLS Number: AX10080965
Subdivision: Cameron Station