According to the National Association of REALTORS®, median single-family existing-home sale prices have increased on average 5.2 percent each year from 1972 through 2014. In many ways, 22304 is a great area to buy a home in the City of Alexandria. To view this property, contact buyers agent Stuart Nesbitt. Stuart Nesbitt can help you with any home listed for sale in 22304.Pristine End Unit Alexander model w/oversized custom 2-car garage~Sun drenched & meticulously maintained w/main level HW, fresh neutral paint, gas fp & large deck off family room~4 spacious bedrooms boast large closets~Huge loft features 2nd … [Read more]
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- T.C. Williams High School serves Cameron Station.
- Properties in Cameron Station typically do not have basements.
- Properties range from $359,900 to $799,900.
- The average above grade living area in Cameron Station is 2,017 sq.ft.
- Middle school children at Cameron Station attend Francis C Hammond, Francis C. Hammond, and George Washington Middle Schools.
- Cameron Station homes typically do have garages.
4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths Home size: 2,440 sq.ft. Lot Size: 1,297 sq.ft. Added: 10/13/17, Last Updated: 10/16/2017 Property Type: Residential Townhouse for Sale MLS Number: AX10080965 Subdivision: Cameron Station