Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Will Nesbitt. I’m Realtor and I work hard everyday in and around Alexandria VA. There’s a lot I like about this condo in Alexandria Virginia. But is it the right home for you?
My goal in this article is to help you think about your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Fairfax County. What’s important to you? I’ll mention just a few of your many options:
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren’t a big concern for you.
- How important is it that you stay in 22309? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Homes around 3911 Manzanita Pl #E where built around 1976. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Is the Transportation network important to you?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Sequoyah is 1,172.
I’ll appreciate the opportunity to help you organize your priorities. My goal is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list.