Quaint & updated stone TH in the heart of Del Ray, minutes to metro, Aldi’s, shops, restaurants, the ‘Y’ w/ pool/fitness & across from park/tot lot; convenient to Potomac Yards and for commuting. Deep, fenced yard w/ storage shed, deck. Over … [Read more]
Homeownership offers children the benefit of educational and social continuity. Mortgage payments let you build equity ownership interest in your home in the City of Alexandria. To view this property, contact buyers agent Julie Nesbitt. Julie Nesbitt is an expert on real estate in 22301.
- The average age of townhouses on the market in River Terrace is 77 years.
- Residents here are served by Mount Vernon, and Occoquan Elementary Schools.
- Many were built in 1940.
- Properties in River Terrace typically have 1 to 2 bedrooms.
- Properties in River Terrace typically do have basements.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- T.C. Williams, and Woodbridge High Schools serves River Terrace.
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 884 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 2,040 sq.ft.
Added: 10/13/17, Last Updated: 10/13/2017
Property Type: Residential Townhouse for Sale
MLS Number: AX10075082
Subdivision: River Terrace