3 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1,161 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 8,000 sq.ft.
Added: 10/11/17, Last Updated: 10/11/2017
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: AX10078913
Subdivision: George Washington Park
Buying a home in the City of Alexandria most usually requires dozens of forms, reports, disclosures, and other technical documents. Stuart Nesbitt is a knowledgeable expert who can guide you through that process. Most people buy only a few homes in their lifetime, usually with quite a few years in between each purchase. Even if you’ve done it before, laws and regulations change. Stuart Nesbitt has already handled more transactions in the City of Alexandria in the last year than most buyers will face in a lifetime. To view this home in the City of Alexandria, contact Stuart Nesbitt.
Lovely well maintained home w/attached gar on a beautiful 8000 sq. ft. lot .09miles to King St. METRO! Refin wood flrs, freshly painted w/new windows throughout. LR w/fpl, DR was a 3rd mn lvl bdrm & could be converted back. Kit w/2 yr old SS … [Read more]
Stuart Nesbitt can also help you with these similarly priced homes in Alexandria.
From $664,050 to $733,950
- $689,000: 1115 Gibbon St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Cavalier Homes | Comparables
- $720,000: 225 Lee St S, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town | Comparables
- $669,900: 513 Patrick St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town | Comparables
- $725,000: 914 Chambliss St, Alexandria, VA 22312 | Lincolnia Hills | Comparables
- $699,975: 3603 Norris Pl, Alexandria, VA 22305 | Beverly Hills | Comparables
- $665,000: 501 Slaters Ln #1419, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Marina Towers | Comparables
- $700,000: 313 Payne St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Alexandria | Comparables
- $679,900: 109 Custis Ave E, Alexandria, VA 22301 | Del Ray | Comparables
- $725,000: 521 Washington N #101, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Bottling House | Comparables
- $695,000: 519 Duke St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town | Comparables
From the Nesbitt Realty Media Library