Stuart Nesbitt is thorough and a good listener, careful to understand both what each home buyer’s needs. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in 22303.
Burgundy Manor is a favorite among buyers who appreciate these facts.
- Many were built in 1955.
- Edison High School serves Burgundy Manor.
- The average age of houses on the market in Burgundy Manor is 62 years.
- Commuters from Burgundy Manor have the benefit of airport – 5-10 miles, metrorail bus – 1 mile, and public bus service.
- Properties in Burgundy Manor typically do not have basements.
- Residents here are served by Cameron Elementary School.
- You might want to compare Burgundy Manor to Deer Run Crossing.
- Properties in Burgundy Manor typically have 2 to 4 bedrooms.
Properties in Burgundy Manor
No listings match your search. Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
We’re always happy to chat. Call us at (703)765-0300 for a personal consultation. You can also email us at [email protected].