Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs. If the time has come to sell your home, rest assured that Nesbitt Realty understands the unique challenges of selling houses at Braemar in Bristow, Virginia. Contact us today to get a free estimate of your Siding – Vinyl Colonial’s value. We can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that in Braemar:
- the average number of days on the market is 48.
- the most expensive property on the market is 10188 Broadsword Dr.
- the least expensive property on the market is 9820 Maitland Loop.
Stuart Nesbitt has a track record of getting the job done in Prince William County. Stuart Nesbitt is very knowledgeable about the specifics of Bristow real estate and is able to navigate the home sale process with ease.
Keep in mind these tips: You can never underprice your home, but you can overprice your property. Once your home is for sale . . . it’s no longer your home. It’s a product. Be ready to make the tough choices that will make your product sell quickly and for the best price.
The best way to update a property is to paint it. It’s a job that many sellers can do themselves.
Here are six suggestions for making the work go quickly.
- Move the furniture. Get as much furniture as possible out of the way, and then cover what’s left with plastic drop cloths held in place with masking tape.
- Buy good paint. Top-quality latex interior paint will hide what’s underneath and make the job go faster.
- Tape the edges. Taping the edges with painters tape will speed up the job and make the results more professional.
- Work top down. Paint the ceiling first, then the walls, then the windows and trim and finally the baseboards. This will cut down on time spent repairing drips and splatter marks.
- Cut in the corners. Applying a three-inch band of paint around the edges will allow you to fill in the middle with a paint roller.
- Apply paint generously. Trying to stretch the paint won’t save sellers any money if they have to repaint.
Source: Paint Quality Institute (09/21/2010)
We have offices in Alexandria, Ballston, Reston and Mclean. Feel free to call us at (703)765-0300 for more information.
Contact us for an accurate assessment of your property values at Braemar.
If you have specific real estate needs or questions, please contact us!
- Call us at (703)765-0300
- Email us using this form.