Stuart Nesbitt is an expert on houses in 22307.
2200 Foresthill Rd Alexandria VA is a 5 bedroom Colonial at Belle Haven in Alexandria Virginia. This property is a 5 bedroom home with 2,600 sqft of living space.
- If you use Stuart Nesbitt as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you approximately $8,961 at closing.
- Homes in this community were built around 1953.
- The community is served by Belle View Elementary School, Carl Sandburg, and Sandburg Middle Schools and West Potomac High School.
- The subject property has been on the market 0 days, but the average days on market in the community is 58
- 2200 Foresthill Rd is located at Belle Haven in the 22307 ZIP code.
- The community is composed of Brick Colonials with an average of 3,122 sqft of living space.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the agent is saying:
Situated on one of the Belle Haven’s most sought after streets, you will find this beautiful and stylishly renovated center hall colonial. The owners have lovingly utilized every inch to afford the next family, luxury living with old world … [Read more]
To view this house or similar homes in Alexandria, contact Stuart Nesbitt. Do you know what documents you’ll need to make an offer? Stuart Nesbitt can explain this and answer other questions about buying real estate in Fairfax County.