Architecturally unique contemporary “Art Moderne” home built in 1921 by Samuel Powell. Inspired by the industrial design movement of the early 1900s. New all white kitchen, upscale appliances, new bathrooms w/contemporary fixtures. Craftsman … [Read more]
Building equity in your home in Alexandria is a ready-made savings plan. When you buy a home, the home is yours. That means, you can decorate any way you want and choose the types of upgrades and new amenities that appeal to YOU and to your lifestyle in the City of Alexandria. If you have questions about this property, contact buyers agent Stuart Nesbitt. Stuart Nesbitt can help you with any home listed for sale in the City of Alexandria.
- Properties range from $750,000 to $2,695,000.
- Properties in Braddock Heights typically have 2 to 5 bedrooms.
- You might want to compare Braddock Heights to Sutton Place.
- The average above grade living area in Braddock Heights is 2,243 sq.ft.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Braddock Heights homes typically do not have garages.
- The average age of houses on the market in Braddock Heights is 69 years.
4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 2,510 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 9,560 sq.ft.
Added: 10/05/17, Last Updated: 10/05/2017
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: AX10074082
Subdivision: Braddock Heights
2800 Farm Rd VA // Listed at $1,195,000
Compare this property to:
No properties found.